Welcome to Vaid Counseling Services
Thank you for visiting our website. We are here to share your journey towards healing, empowerment, and self-discovery. We strive to provide a compassionate, holistic, clinical-based treatment environment where you will feel safe and respected. We invite you to explore our website for information about the different services we offer.
Vaid Counseling Services provides comprehensive services for children, adolescents and adults. We offer individual, couples, family and group counseling for a wide range of issues. At VCS, our goal is to help individuals achieve their maximum potential. We are dedicated to helping individuals develop the skills they need for life's challenges. We aim to deliver quality counseling and support services that empower individuals and families to improve their lives.
What we believe in...
VCS is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families by providing comprehensive counseling/therapy services for a wide array of needs. Our mission is to provide the highest level of services and empower individuals to achieve balance, harmony and a new level of optimal health and function. We are committed to promoting personal well-being in hopes of creating healthy relationships and a healthy community. Through compassion, support and empirically-based approaches, we help individuals and families strengthen the body and mind so they have the power to progress to a level of stability beyond their own expectations.
Treatment specialization include:
- Psychotherapy, support and advocacy for women's issues. Areas of specialization include postpartum depression and anxiety, miscarriage and child loss, motherhood, pregnancy, and fertility challenges
- Therapy for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral, learning and developmental disorders including autism, ADHD/ADD, Asperger's Syndrome, Down Syndrome and sensory disorders.
- Counseling and coaching for college students with college-related issues, work-related issues, and personal issues.
- Family therapy, psychoeducation, and parenting support/coaching.
- Multicultural counseling and support for individuals from South Asia - Fluency in Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.
New office location in Alpharetta opening April 1st 2019. Check out Contact Us page for address...
New office location in Roswell opening April 16th. Check out Contact Us page for address...
We have space in our social skills group for ages 9-12. Call or email to learn more...