Depression, Anxiety, Stress management, Autism, ADD/ADHD, Parenting, Relationship issues, Family conflict, Substance abuse, Grief, Pregnancy/postpartum, Miscarriage/child loss, School-related issues/bullying, Self-esteem, Bipolar disorder, Coping skills, Crisis intervention, Behavior modification , Couples counseling, Dual diagnosis, Women's issues, Suicidal ideation, Divorce/blended families/co-parenting, Spirituality, Conflict resolution, Work-related issues, College-related issues, Behavioral issue, Chronic illness/care giving. Top
Groups now running for children and adolescents:
- Kids Club- Kids club is a group for children ages 6 to 16. This group is designed to help kids work on social skills which include making friends, taking turns, being aware of social cues, learning emotion regulation, following directions, sharing, and much more.
- Yoga and Wellness for Children with Special Needs - children and teens will learn basic yoga techniques geared towards stress reduction, increased body awareness and emotional awareness, and self-regulation skills.
- Postpartum health - this group is for mothers struggling with postpartum issues. Focus is on providing tools and support to help mothers feel more confident as they navigate this transition.
- Healthy Parenting- topics include caring for the caregiver, coping with divorce, and healthy family relationships. Top
Training focuses on the following: Social engagement, communication, appropriate play, stress reduction, toilet training, self-care, behavior management, creating a peaceful home environment, adjusting to a new diagnosis. Top
- Bully-Free-Zone is a bully prevention workshop aimed to support schools, teachers, and students. Please contact us for details.
- Detecting Child Abuse (for professionals): This training is provided to daycares, schools, and early learning centers. The target population includes, teachers, daycare providers, staff, and administration. Training is intended to assist professionals in identifying child abuse and neglect.
Our sitters are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals with special needs and their family. Finding a trusting and caring individual to care for our loved ones is a difficult task. Contact us today to find the help you deserve.